Thursday, April 16, 2009

meditation

This week: that every feeling is sacred, that every feeling is blessed. Positive, negative, uncomfortable: to move through each one, to accept it as a blessing, to know that it is a part of a flow, that that flow moves on and I move through and on to another feeling soon, but that awareness allows me to experience the feeling. Not to blame myself or somebody else for causing it. To accept it and know that it... that it is a part of being human. It is nothing to be ashamed of, neither need I dwell in it. When I know this, it is easier to stay present with the feeling and the situation surrounding it, to forgive whoever or whatever caused it, to know that it's not the end of the world to have this feeling - I'm still here - that I will feel it again in the future. And then to let it pass.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home